Sunday, May 15, 2016

"The Farmacist" Review: The Collagist

Hi there.

I have another book review up, again hosted by the fine, hard-working people behind The Collagist.

I reviewed The Farmacist, a delightfully weird puzzle of a novel(la) by Ashley Farmer. The book was published late last year to kick off Jellyfish Highway, a publisher spearheaded by Justin Lawrence Daugherty and Matt Fogarty. They have many projects slated for 2016, and I'm eager to see what comes out.

For now, you can read my review here. And check out the rest of The Collagist here. And for more information on Jellyfish Highway Press, click...you guessed it...here.

No comments:

2021 Readings, 2022 Goals

In keeping with the 2020 trend, my reading total was pretty sad, as you can tell.  As always, it's about quality, not quantity, but sure...