Friday, May 16, 2008

Casual Friday-Poetry II

Here is another poem created from Blogger updates. Check out the first one for the complete details.

"The Second Blogger Poem"
Detroit Metro is an influential region and it is up to us to keep Detroit that way
Life Sucks When Your Spoon Is Too Big...Do You Have A Smaller One???
Well, I'd like to say that this is a poor show people
Does ANYONE have a cure for insomnia?
it has been a while
I'm bamboo, your cute friend!
latest technologies
Portal link carian
Strider Tells The Story Of What God Is Doing In Middle Earth
You're So Very Special
Hm...not quite as surreal as the last one. I view this as a sort of modern struggle of daily life in a major urban area, rife with congestion, insomnia, and confusion. Hm, I think these random poems are starting to take more coherent shapes. I look forward to the next one.

No comments:

2021 Readings, 2022 Goals

In keeping with the 2020 trend, my reading total was pretty sad, as you can tell.  As always, it's about quality, not quantity, but sure...