Friday, January 15, 2016

"Among the Wild Mulattos" Review: The Collagist


Happy Friday, y'all.

I have a new review up: the great folks at The Collagist published my review of Among the Wild Mulattos, a sometimes hilarious, sometimes fantastically philosophical collection of stories about race, identity, and various searches.

You can read my review here. And check out the rest of the issue here. I've never read a bad piece in this journal. Thanks to Gabriel Blackwell and Matthew Olzmann for their hard work in putting out such a great collection of fiction, essays, and reviews every single month, like clockwork.

And if you're so inclined, you can pick up Tom's book here, too. (Not to be all soapbox about this, but avoid Amazon when you can. Shop local, both online and in reality.)

No comments:

2021 Readings, 2022 Goals

In keeping with the 2020 trend, my reading total was pretty sad, as you can tell.  As always, it's about quality, not quantity, but sure...