Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"America, This Is You" Now Up on Hobart

Happy 2016 (again), y'all.

I'm a few days late, but last Friday, the wonderful people of Hobart published a small piece of mine, titled "America, This Is You."

It's a section from my novel manuscript, but I'm not sure if it will remain in the final draft, or will just be this weird little piece of fiction on its own.

So if you like stories about Americana, families, game shows, and chaos, I think this will be up your alley. You can read the piece here.

Again, I love the people behind Hobart. They publish stellar work every week, and founder Aaron Burch has put a lot of my work into the world. And he took the perfect photo that accompanies my piece.


No comments:

2021 Readings, 2022 Goals

In keeping with the 2020 trend, my reading total was pretty sad, as you can tell.  As always, it's about quality, not quantity, but sure...